Are you looking for a laundromat near your me? Our laundromat locator will help you to find hundred of top-rated laundry near your location.
We also listed the top 5 best and 24-hour laundromats in your city with their website and phone number.
5 Reasons Why You Should Use Magnets To Clean Your Messy Clothes..
It’s true you CAN and SHOULD use magnets to wash your messy clothes…
BUT – you can’t use any old magnets.
You need our patented powerful “blue ball” magnets that make up the science-backed Magnetic Laundry System. They have revolutionized the way we wash our clothes FOREVER.
Here are 5 reasons WHY the Magnetic Laundry System is SO great:
It DOESN’T needs expensive detergent to work its magic on your messy clothes.
By NOT having to use dangerous, toxin-filled, detergent you’re eliminating the health risk to you and your family.
Our magnets are 100% REUSABLE and last a LIFETIME saving you even more money.
You ALSO save money on your hydro bills because the MLS uses less water and needs fewer cycles to get clothes clean.
Unlike detergents, our magnets are environmentally friendly.
STOP washing your clothes the traditional toxic way…
START washing your clothes the modern, MagSafe, magnetic way today!
Find Laundromat Near Your Location By Zipcode
How To Find Best Laundromat Services Near Your Area
1. Do A Little Research About Nearby Laundry
If you have migrated to a new city and are looking for any laundry services near you, then, first of all, know about those laundry services.
Doing a little research means to know all the essential things a laundromat provides to its customers. Know the answer to all the below questions when you call in a laundry service company or go to its location.
- What is the Price?: The average rate is $2 for a wash for a single-size washer and $0.25 for 6 mins in the dryer.
- Do they have any place where you can fold your clothes?: Before washing your clothes there, be sure to know if there is a table or a separate space to fold the clothes there.
- Is the laundry look clean and safe?: Cleanliness and safety are very important in any laundry. So, before going to any laundry you must know about both these things.
- Do they have enough machines?: After going to any nearby laundry, make sure that they have enough machines. Because if they do not have more machines then you may be asked to wait.
- Know the other services that they offer to their customer: Many laundry companies offer different attractive services for their customers. Therefore, be sure to know about all those different services.
2. Check on Reviews Websites
If you trust online reviews, there are many platforms from where you can get more information about your nearest laundry. Websites like Yelp and Angieslist listed a lot of laundry companies which may be situated near your location.
On this website, they have genuine reviews of real people who already visited those laundromats.
3. Ask Your Neighbours
If you do not know about a good laundry online or calling, you can ask any of your neighbors. This can be a great idea if you want more information about a nearby laundromat.
Your neighbors will tell you in detail about the laundry near you and how it is. So if you are not satisfied with doing research online, then you can take this idea.