Are you looking for a consignment store near me? Check out these 14 best consignment stores near you. These all consignment shops are popular and pay an excellent commission rate when your items get sold.
You can find these types of consignment stores near me with the help of our Zipcode Search Tool.
- furniture consignment store near me
- clothing consignment store near me
- kids consignment store near me
- baby consignment store near me
Find Different Consignment Stores Near Your Location
Best Online Consignment Store in the United States
1. Vestiaire Collective
Vestiaire Collective can be the best online consignment store for both buyers and sellers near you. It is very popular for a collection of Hermès, Louis Vuitton, Céline and many more brands. Vestiaire Collective has a very impressive interface design for its buyers and sellers.
Vestiaire Collective has the best of pre-owned fashion at 30 to 70% off the original retail price. ✅ Buy! Sell! Share! ✅ 100% of the items are curated. So this can be a very beneficial online consignment shop near me as well as you. You will get a great deal for you.
The best thing for sellers here is they can set their own price for selling stuff. Their setup of selling pieces of stuff is a little bit similar to eBay. So you don’t have to worry about it. Vestiaire Collective will guide you that how you can set your own selling price. You can also download its app for iOS and Android users on the homepage of their official website.
- Depend on your item value, from 15-30% commission charged by Vestiaire Collective
- If your product value is less than $60 then it will charge a flat fee of $26.
- Download their official app for iOS and Android users.
- Visit the official website of Vestiaire Collective
This is another great platform if you want to earn some extra money by selling your old branded clothes. This platform gives you a decent amount if your stuff gets sold out here. You need to signup for an account for buying and selling here.
Poshmark can also be the best online consignment shop near me as well as near you for buying branded clothes here. You can also access their official app for Android and iOS users.
- Fee charges by Poshmark – $2.95
- For more expensive kinds of stuff can be charged a 20% commission.
- Download it’s Android and iOS app.
- Visit its official website of Poshmark.
3. The Real Real
The Real Real is another best online consignment store in this industry. Over 4 million people come each month to this site according to Similarweb. This website is well-known for providing a decent amount of commission. They divide their commission structure into different categories such as VIP, ICON, and INSIDER. If you want to see their detail commission structure then visit their web page of the commission chart.
In some areas, The RealReal is good to compare to other consignment stores. For example, this company offers you to pick up your items from home for selling. As you also know its commission rates are also very impressive as compared to others. Therefore, this consignment store can be beneficial for the seller as well as buyers too.
- They provide excellent commission rates to its seller. If your items get sold below to $1500 then you will get up to 55% of the commission rate.
- If your annual sales increased over to $10k, then you will get up to 70% commission. You will get a $25 offer code on your registered email id If you make your account on The RealReal,.
- Visit their official site for more information.
ThredUp is one of the largest secondhand shopping webs portal where more than 15k new arrivals are added to the site. You don’t have to worry about the quality of the products which are listed on the website. ThredUp listed so many different popular brands like J. Crew, Ann Taylor LOFT, Banana Republic, BCBGMAXAZRIA, Lululemon Athletica, Talbots, Free People, Lilly Pulitzer, Madewell and many more.
ThredUp is really a great option who want to earn some decent money from the selling of their used items. They also give you a decent amount of commission to the sellers. If you’re searching for an online consignment store near me, ThredUp can be another better option for you.
- Get up to 50% off when you order first on ThredUp.
- Now ThredUp started shipping to Canada also.
- If you share a unique referral link to other people, each will get $10 on your ThredUp account.
- Download it’s Android and iOS apps.
- Seller will get a 5% commission rate if the value of the item is lower than $15 and 80% commission rate if the value of the items is greater than $300.
- Visit their official website.
Are you bored by using the same bag again and again? If yes, then the Rebag is the right platform to sell your used bad at a very good price. Here you can earn a very good amount if your bag is good at the condition. Even you can also be paid immediately within 1 or 2 days. If you’re selling at a store, you’ll receive a payment within the hour.
If you visit this site for the intention to buy some branded bag, then you can get a great deal than buying a new one. Rebag is also known for Handbag heaven where you can Buy, Sell, and Exchange at a Rebag Retail Store Near You.
- Rebag is the best consignment store for a handbag which is also best known for the Handbag Heaven.
- Selling experience is extremely very good. Just upload your bags picture and write some comments, and your items will get listed immediately.
- Rebag promise to pay you within 2 to 3 business days. Also, if you’re selling to its store then you can get your payment within an hour.
- You can visit the Rebag store page where all the locations are listed.
- Download its app for Android and iOS users.
- Visit their official website for more information.
6. Lxr and co
Lxr and co. have so many International stores in different countries such as the US, Canada, Germany, Belgium, Dubai. But apart from Internation stores, it has also online destinations for those who want to prefer to buy and sell online. Mostly handbags, watches, and jewelry are sold over here.
Lxr and co. can be the best consignment store in your location for both online and offline users. This is a fast-growing company in this industry.
- If you want to sell your luxury item, just signup and fill your information to the seller information page.
- Lxr and co. have so many international stores in different countries including the US, Canada, UK, and Dubai. For more information and address, visit their International store location page.
- Visit their website for further inquiries and information.
LePrix is well-known for selling luxury and brand items to its store. Apart from buying, here you can also sell your old used items. LePrix is the platform where different types of items are listed for sale such as Accessories, Handbags, Shoes, Clothing, etc.
You can consign with a Certified Boutique Partner near you or LePrix to provide a service called White Glove Consignment Service where you can fill the form to request your Free Consignment Kit.
Therefore, if you’re looking to sell luxury items in your area, LePrix is another the best online consignment store near me.
- You can Consign with a Certified Boutique Partner near you by filling out the small information.
- LePrix allows you to become a boutique partner.
- They have more than 500 boutiques across several countries and cities. See the detail of the LePrix International boutique locations.
- Visit its official web page.
Worthy is one of the fastest-growing consignment store company those who want to sell and buy high-end jewelry and watches. You can easily sell & buy diamond jewelry and watches here. Worthy is also featured in NYT, Forbes, CBS as the go-to online auction marketplace.
Worthy is a fully trustable platform and they took care of everything. This is truly the best way to sell a diamond, Gold and any other high-end jewelry items.
So are you ready to sell your diamond ring or any other costly items without any hesitation? If yes, then go to worthy and start listing your items.
- The most trustable and popular company in the US for selling and buying high-end jewelry products.
- Worthy gives you seller protection like Fully insured, GIA grading, Smart Auction, and secure transaction.
- The seller can sell high-end items like Ring, Earing, Loose diamond, Watches, Necklace, Bracelet.
- For more information, visit its official website.
If your children’s clothing is getting old, then Kidizen is the best platform to sell. This can be the best resale marketplace to buy and sell your kid’s clothes. Kidizen is a kid or baby consignment store near me. If you want to sell your kid’s clothes here, then you will create your own virtual store and also only you manage the pricing of each of the items.
Therefore, Kidizen is only the best company for those who want to sell and buy kids’ clothing. Kidizen also provides a good amount of commission rates when your kid’s clothes get sold out.
- Kidizen is the only fast-growing company for those who want to sell and buy kids’ clothing.
- This is not an online consignment store in the traditional sense. You will have your own virtual store where only you manage all the transactions and pricing of each item.
- Kidizen charges a 12% service charge.
- Download it’s Android and iOS apps.
- Visit the Kidizone website for more information.
Best Offline Consignment Store
1. Buffalo Exchange
Buffalo Exchange is the most crowded consignment store all over the US. There are several reasons for this to be famous as it is about 45 years old company and they have so many different locations within 20 states of the United States.
These are all US states where Buffalo Exchange has the location, Arizona, California, Colorado, District of Columbia, Florida, Georgia, Illinois, Georgia, Louisiana, Massachusetts, Minnesota, Nevada, New Mexico, New York City, North Carolina, Ohio, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Tennessee, Texas, and Washington.
If you want to know the detail address and Google map address of each location, then follow the Buffalo Exchange location page.
Wasteland is also the best offline consignment store near me. I am pretty sure that you will be able to sell so many vintage designers product at the Wasteland. Wasteland is well-known for selling new and unique items that are not available on any other consignment store.
So if you have unique and most demanding items with you, then you might be able to earn a good amount of money. Wasteland has mainly four locations in the United States which are Los Angeles, San Fransisco, Santa Monica, and Studio City.
For more detail of the address and Google map of each location, visit their page of Wasteland locations.
3. Beacon’s Closet
It is also one of the super consignment stores which is only based in New York City. It has a total of 4 locations in New York City such as Greenpoint, Park Slope, Manhattan, and Bushwick. At Beacon’s Closet, you will get a 35% commission in cash.
Beacon’s Closet accepts your items when you have a valid ID proof or you must be above 18 years. If you want to know more about the address and phone number of each location, then visit their official page of Beacon’s Closet locations.
4. Plato’s Closet
Plato’s Closet consignment store has so many locations in the US. They will accept items like trendy clothes, shoes, and fashion accessories. According to Plato’s Closet, they love brands like Abercrombie & Fitch, Adidas, Aeropostale, American eagle, Billabong, Brandymelville, charlotte russe, coach, converse, dc, forever21, Free people, and many more.
For more detailed location addresses, please visit their official website.
5. Crossroads Trading
Last but not least consignment store near me is Crossroads Trading consignment shops which have locations in 7 states in the US (Visit location page). One of the best things I like most about this store is the same as the Buffalo Exchange. Both providing pretty similar service to its customers. In Crossroads Trading, if you’re not able to reach the store or if you’re not living nearby the store then they offer service of Sell by Mail.
Crossroads gives you a decent amount of commission rates. The commission structure is like this,
- If your items sell for up to $200, then you will get 50%
- If your items sell for $200 -$1000, You will get 55%
- You will get 65% if your item sold for $1000 – $5000
- If your item sold above $5000 you will get 70%
You can still sell your items through mail-in services. You just have to request a bag and they’ll send it with a pre-paid return shipping label. If you’re trading at Crossroads, then you will get 50% of store credit. If you sell your clothes for instant cash in the Crossroads Trading store, you will get 30%.
If you’re searching for a furniture consignment store near you then definitely visit to Mysistersattic. You can do both shopping and consign furniture related items here. All stores of Mysistersattic located in the state of California and Arizona. You can find those location addresses and phone numbers from this page.
Here Your furniture must follow these conditions.
- Your furniture should be no more than 8-10 years old.
- It should have a retail value of at least $75.
- Your item should be in a clean, like-new condition.